Welcome to Nutrition Coaching with Rejoice for the Day Wellness!
I am so glad you found me! I am happy to know that you are ready to make your health and nutrition a priority and I am here to help you reach your goals.
WHO AM I:
My name is Erika. I live in rural Tennessee. I am in my 40’s, married with one son and one dog. Growing up in ballet and in an athletic environment, I’ve always had an interest in fitness and nutrition. When I was pregnant with my son back in 2000-2001, I really went all in with my personal nutrition journey wanting the absolute best, healthwise, for myself and my family. I have continued with this mindset for 20 plus years being the best me I can be and doing all I can to be a great example for others.
I have been a stay at home wife and mom for over 20 years, most of which also being a home educator. When my son graduated in 2019, I decided to take my love for teaching and nutrition to another level. I am a Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach with goals for continuing my education in the nutrition and wellness field. Besides being a mom, helping others with their nutrition goals and teaching them how to get there is the perfect job for me. I love what I do!
I am here to help you meet your goals using a client-centered, practiced-based approach. My programs are personal and adaptable to you, and we focus on the specific skills and practices you need to succeed. Realistic progress takes time. You will have your ups and your downs, but I am here to help you get through it all. I will guide and encourage you on this journey, and help steer you in the right direction. We aren’t striving for perfection, we are being realistic.
I am not here to lay out rules, criticize you, or shame you. I will not provide meal plans with specifically written out daily menus – I am not a dietician. Instead, I will help you choose what works best for you while guiding you along the way. I am a coach and it’s my job to help you get where you want to be in your journey to a healthier self.
WHAT I OFFER:
- 12 Weeks Nutrition Challenge. This includes personal calorie/macro calculations based on goals with bi-weekly adjustments as needed. Weekly check-ins via email, and bi-weekly zoom/phone check-ins. Preprogrammed basic skills and practices to work on and check off daily that focus on: nutrition, movement, stress, sleep, and change. Food journal sharing option and messenger support.
- Long Haul Plan. Real, lasting progress takes time. 12 weeks is a great start, but the more you put in, the more you’ll get out of it. 6 month and 12 month plans are also available. With these plans we are really able to devote time to a deep health mindset. These plans also include personal calorie and macro calculations – to be adjusted as needed. Weekly zoom check-ins (can do phone or email if you prefer), more in depth and personalized skills and practices that focus on: nutrition, movement, stress, sleep, and change. Food journal sharing, if needed, and first priority messenger support.
*All weight loss goals will be calculated with at least a 3 month time frame in mind, whether you work with me that long or not. This allows for proper fueling and adequate caloric intake. No extreme dieting over here! Sustainable and realistic is what works best.
I am currently offering a Spring 2021 special.
(In addition to the prices below, the first 5 to sign up with me before March 1st, will get the first two weeks free.)
- 12 Weeks Nutrition Challenge – for a limited time, $150 for the 12 week program. If paid in full, $140. Otherwise, $50 a month for three months.
- Long Haul Plan – For a limited time, $75 a month. For this plan, I ask that the first three months be paid in advance.
- If after a month of working with me, you are not happy with your results, I will offer a refund for the remainder of your plan. Just remember, progress takes patience!