It was another busy week.  I felt like I wasn’t home much, once again.  If I had a whole week at home, I wonder what I would even do.  This week started off in the sun, and on the road, but I did manage to make a dress.  It is Indie pattern month over on the Monthly Stitch, and I am going to really try and participate more than I did last year.

More about this later…

Sunday, I traced a pattern, cut it out, and almost made a dress.  Also, I washed my car.  It had been way too long since that had happened.  In fact, it may have been last October when I washed it last.  I guess my Mini is definitely past that new car feel.  I used to wash it every single week.

Monday, I was east bound.  My boy and I went to Franklin to the trampoline park and I got to peek into Joann’s and see what kind of sale was going on.  I walked out of there only spending about $5.  When does that ever happen when more and more you are seeming like a fabric and pattern addict?  (I have way too many sewing patterns, and lately I just want to spend my extra money on fabric.)

My boy and I had big plans to find some wall murals again, but the rain messed it all up.  It has rained every single day, except for today, all week.  Being 100 plus miles away on Monday didn’t keep us from the weather either.  Once again, the mural hunting will have to wait until next time.

Tuesday, my guy was off and it was like a Sunday.  So much so that it messed the rest of my week up and it was a bit of a surprise when I woke up this morning to realize it was already Friday.  We didn’t do much on Tuesday: slept in, went out for lunch, made it to the gym, and to the family property.  I also finished my dress.  These days off are always a nice little break for me.

Wednesday I was home for a bit.  Our garage door quit working a week ago and today I had to wait around for a guy to come and fix it.  I was happy he showed up right away, so the rest of the day was free to hit the gym and run a few errands.  What I should have done was stayed home and cleaned house some.  I didn’t do that, but when I was home, I got a blog post up over at The Monthly Stitch.

Thursday I spent most of the day at the neighborhood pool with some friends.  It was the first time this year we had gone, and it makes me sad to think there are only three weeks left of pool time.  Summer, please slow down some!

And now, it’s Friday.  Another end to another week.  I racked peach wine this morning and saw my dad.  Then it was back home to try and clean up some, but I ended up taking a nap instead.  I was tired today!  I got a few loads of laundry taken care of and headed to town for the boy’s Friday piano lesson.  I cleaned the inside of my car and we were able to make a quick stop at the gym for an hour before the day got away from us.  Dinner was ready when we got home – I love my sous vide cooker!  And, now I am catching up with my week while the house is getting ready to call it a night.

Maybe it wasn’t the most exciting of weeks, but it was another one with my most favorite people and I am thankful for all the time I had to do the things I did.  We’ve got big plans this weekend, we’re headed down to Lynchburg for the first time ever in the thirteen years we’ve been in Tennessee.  I am really looking forward to it.

And that is all from me for this week.  As always, there will be more to come soon…

* I hardly took any pics this week, so most of these were from back in April when my boy and I went out to NM.  

Don't leave yet! Tell me what you think.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: