– Antique shopping is not something that one should do in a few hours time. It really needs its own day.
– Putting things off to the last minute is never a good idea, and I already knew this.
– Freezing water balloons is harder than it seems. (Why would someone want to freeze water balloons?)
– Two and a half weeks was too long to have been without my car.
– Run flat tires really can run while flat. Even when some of the tread is missing.
– Never expect a trip to the tire shop to be a good way to spend an afternoon.
– Going to Walmart for just a few things never ends up being a trip for just a few things.
– It is possible to be productive while sleep deprived. (I really need to give myself a bedtime!)
– Freshly cut mint leaves DO NOT make good sun tea. Does anybody like mint water?
– May is not the best month to add to a homemade wardrobe. (Why is this month so busy?)
– And lastly, Friday night really is the best night of the week!
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!